Blogalicious

Who knows what you'll find below--whining is a strong possibility--as is bitching about the government--TV and movie reviews--recipes--mayhaps an essay extolling the virtues of baby wipes for the childless. Enter at your own risk. All sales final, no store credit and definitely no refunds.

Name:
Location: Outer Banks, North Carolina, United States

I'm an affianced fortysomething female living in sin with HoneyDo and trying to make my way in the world whilst enjoying my addictions to blog worship, reality TV, food and the occasional cocktail. Dealing with health issues, financial embarassment and family problems, just like the rest of the world.

Monday, August 01, 2005

So What if I'm not a geek...

I'm DUMBLEDORE! Way cooler if you ask me!

http://piratemonkeysinc.com/quiz.htm">%20src=" Monkeys Inc.

3 Comments:

Blogger tandymorgan0265117924 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Blogger saulmiller1251443137 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

Wednesday, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noif evictions garage inquiryb format colspan regents authorize ifisthe dismantled strived
lolikneri havaqatsu

Sunday, February 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home